Friday, May 21, 2010

My Next Post On Hummingbird And My Suggestions For SEO

Hi All!!
Decoding Hummingbird and get your lost position and revenue back. Thinking about what to do as off page activity now after Penguin 2.1 update. My next post will be On Penguin 2.1 update and my suggestions for SEO.  will just try to write something which you can do by the time everyone is wondering what to do as a part of Off Page activity on your clients website. Hope I will be able to help you out somewhat from this panic situation.

Will try to get this next post written in next 12-15 hours.

Finally I have written the next post after 10 hours of promising to write on how to do SEO post October 4th 2013. read the full blog here: http://seo-trends-tricks.blogspot.com/2013/10/penguin-21-how-to-do-seo-off-page-for.html

1 comment:

  1. Abhineet your linked post is good for the post penguin writing and ways to prevent yourself and secure your ranks after this update and these ideas are the same so many SEO were written on the same update and I think it is the best way to do this all. keep writing the good things that prevent SEO from the Google updates.

    ReplyDelete